Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Audience 01

I was born in a military town called Lawton, Oklahoma.  My father was in the U.S. Army for 20 years and my mother worked in hospital clerical.  They reside in Poteau, Oklahoma, which is in southeast Oklahoma.   My heritage includes French, Native American, English, Irish and Dutch.   I have one sister who lives in Oklahoma with her three daughters of which two girls are fraternal twins.
 I have been married for 16 years; my husband is a pilot for Atlantic Airlines and is based out of Atlanta.  He is from Texas and of German nationality.   We have two children Justin, 13 and Julie, 6.  I attend college and also take care of my children and the home. 
               My first job was at a theater.  I also worked at a convenience store and Wal-Mart before moving to Texas to attend flight attendant school in 1991.  I then became a flight attendant for Atlantic Southeast Airlines. I resigned after seven years of service due to the birth of our first child and also both of our careers were not beneficial to our family.  The sacrifice of being away from home from days to a week was not in the best interest for our children. 
                I enjoy reading non-fiction and history.  I  admit to indulging in the Twilight Saga.  Besides reading, I spend my free time shopping for antiques and decorating my home.   I have lived in North Richland Hills since 1997.
My educational goal is to become a nurse and work as a travel nurse or in neonatology.   I plan on transferring to UTA in the spring of 2011.    I have 5 more courses left for my pre- requirements requirements to be completed.  I am committed and focused to attaining my goal as soon as humanly possible.  My inspiration to enter the field has come from a desire that began in high school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment